Contact Hauke Barz • Eichenstraße 84 • D-20255 Hamburg P.O. Box 203249 • D-20222 Hamburg
1. Contents of the online offer The author does not make over any guarantee for the topicality, the correctness, completeness or quality of the information, made available. Liability claims against the author, concerning damage of idealistic or of material kind, which was caused by the use or not use of the presented information and/or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are in principle impossible, so far as not a deliberate or roughly negligent fault can be proved on the part of the author. The documents and graphics on this Web site can be affected by technical inaccuracies or misprints, for which we don‘t assume any liability. FuG any time and without announcement can carry out technical amendments or improvements at the products which don‘t have to be documented absolutely on this Web site. Therefore FuG doesn‘t take any guarantee for the correctness of the details on this Web site. A legally binding contract on no account takes place alone by the information given here. Please consult us before you make use of the information given here for your application. The author expressly reserves itself the right, to change, to supplement or to delete parts of the pages or the entire offer or occasionally or finally to stop the publication without separate announcement.
Tel. +49-40-55 56 67 96 Email: email@example.com Advertising: firstname.lastname@example.org Place of jurisdiction: Hamburg Publisher Hauke Barz Editorial Staff Stefan Alt (Editor In Chief / Art Director) email@example.com Hauke Barz (Publisher / Writer) firstname.lastname@example.org Frank Steinmann (Writer / Photographer) email@example.com Ben Chadwick (Marketing / Cooperations) firstname.lastname@example.org Partner Steef Meijers (stm) Digital Publishing Hans Nuecke Translation Tankred Rinder • Robin Hatting Juristic Consultancy Dr. Tobias Beckmann
POWERED BY MEGAZINE 3 PAGE FLIP
2. References and links For direct or indirect references to outside Internetpages (”links”), which are not within the area of responsibility of the author, a liability obligation would come into force exclusively in the case, when the author has knowledge about the contents and it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent the use of illegal contents. The author hereby ex pressly states that at the time of the setting of the links there were no illegal contents recognizable at the linked pages. The author does not have any influence on the current and future organization, the contents or the authorship of the linked pages. Therefore the author dissociates itself hereby expressly from all contents of all linked/referenced pa-
ges, which were changed after the link has been set. This statement applies to all links and references, set within the own internet offer as well as to foreign entries in guest books, panels and mailing lists installed by the author. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and especially for damage, which arises from the use or not use of such kind of presented information, is responsible only the owner of the page, to which one referred, not the one, who only refers to the respective publication by links.
3. Copyright, brands and trademarks The author will make every endeavour to consider in all publications copyrights of the used illustrations, sounds, video sequences and texts, to use illustrations, sounds, video sequences produced by himself, or to fall back on license-free illustrations, sounds, video sequences and texts. All brands and trade marks, mentioned within the internet offer, which may be registered and protected by third parties are unrestricted subject to the regulations of the respective valid laws and to the rights of the registered owners. However, due to the bare mention of an brand or trademark, one can not jump to the conclusion, that brand names are not protected by rights of third parties!The copyright for published objects, produced by the author himself, remains only with the author of the pages. A duplication or a use of such illustrations, sounds, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications without the strict agreement of the author is not permitted.
4. Data protection If within the internet offer exists the possibility for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses), then giving up these data takes place on the part of the user on a expressly voluntary basis. The recourse to and payment of all offered services are permitted – so far technically possible and reasonable – also without indication of such data and/or under indication of anonymized data or an alias.
5. Legal force of this non-liability this non-liability-statement This non-liability statement is to be regarded as part of the internet offer, from which to this page is referred. If parts or individual formulations of this text should not, no longer or not completely correspond to the valid legal situation, the remaining parts remain of the document remain unaffected in their contents and their validity.
Web analysis with Google Analytics This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses „cookies“, i.e. text files stored on your computer to enable analysis of website usage by you. Information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there.
In case of activated IP anonymization on this website, however, your IP address is previously truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states which are party to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is a full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the United States and truncated there. On behalf this website‘s owner, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports about website activities, and provide the website‘s operator with further services related to website and Internet usage. The IP address sent from your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other data by Google. You can prevent storage of cookies by appropriately setting your browser software; in this case, however, please note that you might not be able to fully use all functions offered by this website. In addition, you can prevent data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being collected and processed by Google, by downloading and installing a browser plug-in from the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de